Monday, 19 May 2014

Kinder Scout - in GOOD Weather!

I've been up Kinder Scout on the Grindsbrook Clough route three times in 2 years (and 2 weeks. Exactly)

The first time was 3rd May 2012: my first ever fell-walk. It looked like this:


aka. When I tried to impress the guy I liked


The second time was last November when the Yeti and I wandered up for my birthday celebration; it looked like this:


Which was simultaneously scary and awesome

We then decided to (finally) go on our second (!) hike of the year on Saturday. And it looked like this:


Apologies for the pin-hole effect. I got overexcited with the 'art' function on my camera...

So we finally had the weather for it.
Third time's the charm and that.

A proper update, and something documenting this hike, is in the pipeline.

I hope you've all been making the most of the weather.
So sunburned...

No comments:

Post a Comment