Monday, 30 March 2015

First Hike of the Year 2015



The latest wander over the (eternally-beloved) Mam Tor Circuit actually happened over a month ago in mid-February.

This is the earliest I've ever hill-walked, and while it was cold and - at the top of Mam Tor - insanely windy, it was still amazing to get back out there.




It was very, very good for the soul.

Although less-so for the feet. (No I am not going to make that joke).





I should be walking this route again in the next week or so with my best friend from Down South (fingers crossed for some decent weather... touch wood).



Then later next month, the Yeti and I have are having a day in the Yorkshire Dales.

Any recommendations for walks/hills that are accessible by trains from Appleby would be gratefully received!



No comments:

Post a Comment